Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jerm Wright - 11/13 @ DEMA


Upcoming on Friday the 13th, local artist Jerm Wright will be defying superstitions and opening a new show at DEMA in Encinitas. Not only is his work strong on many levels, but his devotion to fostering the arts in San Diego through SDA, ArtWars and other projects makes him an invaluable asset to our community. I have been looking for the pictures of his live art mural at The Andrews Gallery, when I find them I'll put them up on this post. That was a memorable night. Plus I still have the mural, if anyone has any suggestions of what we should do with it, I'm all ears.

We wish him all the best. Go see his show.

UPDATE 11/13:

Found! Pictures of Jerm working his magic at the gallery to the live music of The In-Motion Trio, courtesy of Ms. Amanda Walker.




No comments: