Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eric Phleger Gallery

How could I resist mentioning a brand new (and by the looks of it very slick) fine art gallery right here in Leucadia. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Phleger himself, and he is a good man. This new gallery is not three blocks from The Andrews Gallery, on the south side of Leucadia Blvd on Coast Hwy 101. If I were you I would make May 2nd a night of art in Leucadia; the opening of their inagural show In a Different Light will take place from 6-8pm. We get started here at The Andrews Gallery with our series opener of The Saturdays of May with Matt Curreri at 7pm. You could even squeeze in a dinner at Le Papagayo? I think you could, and would be happy for doing it.

All the best to the Eric Phleger Gallery. Check out their website here.

No comments: